To Win a Pair…..or HeadPhones
Make Sure to follow the PODCAST WEEKLY. We have all the details on the show.
THIS WEEKS WINNER;
RICH FREEDY (OREGON), SARAH RICHARDS ( CALIFORNIA)
YOUR NERD SIDE WIN A PAIR OF ADIDAS AVENGERS BASKETBALL SNEAKERS OR HEADPHONES.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- ELIGIBILITY: The “ADIDAS AVENGERS RETRO BASKETBALL SNAEKERS” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Puerto Rico who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Eastbay, Inc., or its affiliated companies, or other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Your Nerd Side (Fonseca Entertainment ) (the “Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on July 1st, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 10th, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
- DRAWINGS: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Sponsor, or a third party designated by the Sponsor, will select five (5) potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within ten (10) days of a drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor, or a third party designated by Sponsor, will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received.
- REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within fourteen (14) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
- PRIZES: Fifty (50) winners will each be awarded: one (1) pair of Adidas Shoe Approximate Retail Value of each prize is $200. TOTAL APPROXIMATE VALUE FOR ALL PRIZES IS $200.00. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. The ARV of the prizes represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor and/or the Administrator may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York